The Creality Ender 3 is one of the worlds best selling desktop 3D printers. Creality have developed the Ender 3 with a community of users and contributors to achieve the best possible print performance for its price. The Ender 3 is delivered mostly assembled allowing even novice builders to be up and running within a very short time. The Ender 3 has convenient built in features to make printing easier and more reliable, such as the resume printing after power loss and thermal runaway protection. For added stability during printing Creality have used a V-slot pulley design for smooth running, wear resistance and reduced noise compared to many printers on the market at this price level.
The printing platform features easy to adjust levelling knobs and can reach 110°C in about 5 minutes. The even distribution of heat is a must for reliable print adhesion across the entire platform, allowing you to make use of the full 220Wx220Dx250Hmm build area.
The Ender 3 can also be easily customised and upgraded thanks to its open source design roots.
The Ender 3 is perhaps the most widely recommended and reviewed 3D printer on the market and is a great entry level printer for those looking to get into the world of 3D printing on a budget. It can also be easily customised and upgraded thanks to its open source design.
- V-slot pulley design for reduced noise during operation
- Creality have sold of 800,000 Ender 3’s worldwide!
- Built-in motherboard power supply
- Resume printing function
- Simple levelling method with thumbscrews
- 220 x 220 x 250 build volume
- FDM Moulding technology
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Machine Size: 440 x 410 x 465mm
- Net Weight: 8kg
- Printing Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS
- Power Supply: 100-265V 50-60HZ
- Output: 24V 15A 360W
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter : 0.4mm
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- File Format: STL,OBJ,G-code
- Working Mode: Online or SD offline
- Nozzle Temperature: 255℃
- Hotbed Temperature: 110℃
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.