The Maxz3 is the locally built ender 3, same low price but better components. The Maxz3 is delivered mostly assembled allowing even novice builders to be up and running within a very short time. The Maxz3 has convenient built in features to make printing easier and more reliable, such as easy to navigate Marlin firmware and thermal runaway protection. For added stability during printing Maxzprint have used a V-slot pulley design for smooth running, wear resistance and reduced noise compared to many printers on the market at this price level.
The printing platform features easy to adjust levelling knobswhich are much smaller than others and less likely to be knocked out of adjustment. The even distribution of heat is a must for reliable print adhesion across the entire platform, allowing you to make use of the full build area.
The Maxz3 can also be easily customised and upgraded thanks to its open source design and standard Marlin Firmware.
The Maxz3 is built in South Australia from quality components by makers just like you.
- V-slot pulley design for reduced noise during operation
- Quality Powgee belts and pulleys for accurate movement
- Bigtree m32 bit motherboard with 2208 silent step driver modules
- Genuine Meanwell power supply
- Simple levelling method with thumbscrews
- 220 x 220 x 250 build volume
- FDM Moulding technology
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Machine Size: 440 x 410 x 465mm
- Net Weight: 8kg
- Printing Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS
- Power Supply: 100-265V 50-60HZ
- Output: 24V 14A 350W
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter : 0.4mm
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- File Format: STL,OBJ,G-code
- Working Mode: Online or SD offline
- Nozzle Temperature: 255℃
- Hotbed Temperature: 110℃
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.